Saturday, January 28, 2012

An overwhelming grief

I'm almost alway's ovewhelmed. 

When my parent's separated almost a year ago i didn't expect them to find "partners" so soon, nor did i comprehend the impact that it would have on me. 

I can't hack it, this staying at home and Him being here so often- i try to, but i can't.
It doesn't settle either with the show off coffee's with Dad and Her.
And you know what even if there was a manual on this sort of thing, it wouldn't be any easier.

The battle i face is a lonely one, my sisters live a six hour flight away and there only pain is distance.
Mine is watching gooey eyed partners and over-zelous enthusiasm toward me. 
Although what i fear most is the fact that this may be the least of my worries. 

If ever a friend's parents separate, it is not your business to tell them how they feel- it's a kind of grief what you go through and everyone has a different reaction. Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment